To be or not to be... vegan

Hey everyone!!
So this week I feel like the idea of being vegetarian and vegan got brought up a lot for some reason. 
One of my friends recently went vegetarian, and not because she decided she no longer likes meat, but because she wants to feel and live healthier.
I personally could never give up meat but I totally get what she means about feeling better in general.
This new change in her lifestyle did get me thinking thought about how you can have a healthy balance of meat, carbs, vegetables and even dessert.
So I decided to look up some healthy recipes that allow you to have some diversity within your meals but also don't make you feel gross after eating. 
I think that it is all about balance and in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle you need to stay consistent. 
Anyway, that just got me thinking about my own lifestyle so I linked the recipes I found to this post. Hopefully you guys try them out and like them!!!
Have an awesome weekend everyone :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll