The Perfect Balance



Happy Tuesday!!!
I have some exciting news to share with you guys this week.
I hope you find it as exciting as I do!
So over the weekend I was exploring Downtown Gainesville because it was a beautiful day, and I came across this smoothie shop so me and my friends decided to check it out.
GUYS. It was the BEST smoothie I have ever had in my life. 
Not only did it taste like a milkshake, but it had less sugar than some fruit and almost as much protein as chicken.
Yes, you heard me right. There is such thing as a healthy smoothie place, and yes there smoothies do taste better tha
n milkshakes.
This incredible place is called Impulse Nutrition.
They're open during the week and on Saturdays. 
I highly recommend if you are craving something delicious, hydrating, and filling to check them out.
Their entire concept is amazing. 
You end up leaving with three drinks and feeling as refreshed as ever.
10/10 place in my book.
Who said healthy, happy, and delicious couldn't all go together?!?
Impulse made those three words go perfectly together!!!
Go check it out and if you do let me know what you think!!!
Have a great end of the week :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll