Dessert Video

Happy Tuesday all!!!
I went to an event recently with my family and a few friends and got some great food clips from the event.
It was an all you can eat buffet that featured some of the best food and desserts that you could think of.
I chose to shoot this video because I posted it to my Food Instagram and tagged the location that we were at so people knew where we were and what kind of food we had.
The event took place at the BB&T Center and it was tons of fun!
"Club Lexus" hosted the food portion of the event so I gave a shoutout to them when I had posted this to my Instagram and they loved it.
I hope you're enjoying your week and I hope you don't get too many cravings watching my video!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll