Orlando Eats


Happy Thursday!!! 
Friday junior finally... it has been quite a long week but you know what that means...
New foodie finds to make and places to explore this weekend.
I actually do have some exciting news, well exciting for me anyway.
This weekend I am going to Orlando with three of my best friends and you guessed it, we will be exploring Orlando for the best eats around town.
We are going to Universal and you know that the parks have the BEST places to eat.
My friend went to Orlando last weekend and actually gave me a list of places to go sooo I can't wait to try, and, of course, take pictures of everything!
One of the places she raved about is called Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen.
This place is unlike any other because it was designed to look and feel like a chocolate factory, but they sell everything from steak to seafood to brunch and last but certainly not least (and probably most important) dessert
 All their food is unique so even if you get the classic steak and mashed potatoes, the restaurant adds their own unique personal touch to the dish.
We plan ahead, especially when it comes to our dining experiences, so we have already made a reservation and taken a glance, or two, at the menu.
I can't wait to go and take pictures and experience this surreal environment!!!
Have an amazing last half of your week everyone!
It is all downhill from here :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll