The Windy City: My Go To Place

Tomorrow is Wednesday a.k.a hump day!!!
That's right we are slowly but surely approaching the end of the week and getting ready to take on the weekend!
To start off hump day the right way I came across this Buzzfeed quiz that can tell you what city you should live in based on your food taste in regional foods... cool right?!
I took the quiz and got Chicago!! 
Apparently Chicago is  my ideal place for all of my favorite eats.
Take the quiz and find out what city meets all of your wine and dine requirements!!
I would love to hear what you guys get so let me know :)
I hope you guys have a fabulous hump day and end to your week and enjoy your weekend!!!
More articles, quizzes, and discussions on all the best eats coming soon!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll