Classmates Blog Review

Happy Thursday!!
I really enjoyed getting to know my classmates this week by reading over a few of their blogs. 
It was cool to see what they are passionate about and what they are like as a person.
Gabriella Garza was one of the first blogs that I read. I really enjoyed her "About Me" section because she shared about traveling and even that she has a media based blog. I really love the fact that she's such a positive person and wants everyone to feel their best and enjoy their lives. 
The next blog I loved was Kylie Adkins. I really enjoyed reading about not only her career goals but about why she does the things she does. It was very personal, especially the part about why she enjoys wiring so much, and I feel like I really got to know who she is as a person through her "About Me" section. 
Paige Scheriger had a great "About Me" segment. She opened up about the ups and downs of being in college, particularly being here as a college-athlete. I was a college-athlete my freshman year so I know the discipline it takes and I could not imagine doing it for all four years of my college career. It is not only impressive but truly inspiring. It is even more inspiring that Paige faced so many challenges throughout her career but she did not let that stop her. I loved how personal this segment was and thought it was great to really get to know her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll