The Benefits of SEO

Through a lot of my classes as a communications student I have learned tons about SEO throughout my college career. Between my academics and my internship experience I think I advanced in the world of SEO and the importance of SEO to any business.
So what is SEO you might ask?
It is the idea that by including words that people will be searching for in your web content you will gain more search results and recognition.
Google Trends is another factor that can advance your ability to gain traffic to your site. It has the ability to tell you what people are searching for the most on Google as well as exactly how people are searching for things.
Words that I would use for SEO on my blog would include: desserts, food, trendy food, eating, etc.

The majority of what I post about has to do with those things, so for me it if were able to see what foodies were looking for I could base how I write my food blogs off of that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll