Don't lie... you always have room for more


Hi!
My name is Tyla Martin and I am in my fourth and final year at the University of Florida. I decided to make my blog about food, especially about desserts, because there is always room for MORE :) The name of my blog was inspired by the fact that no matter how full we seem to be after a meal, when someone mentions dessert most people never decline.




I run an Instagram account with one of my best friends that also has the name alwaysroom4smore which is what inspired me to take it to the next level and blog about what we post on Instagram. All of my friends have always been into taking pictures of food, but since there are a ton of food accounts out there we decided to focus in on one specific food group. Lucky for us we chose everyones favorite... dessert. Since starting our account we have gained over 1,000 followers and have received so many comments from strangers telling us they love our account. I found it very fitting that I design my blog after this account that me and my friend made for fun that actually became a huge passion of ours. While our Instagram is mostly limited to all desserts, I want to branch out on my blog to include all food groups. Me and my friends go everywhere and anywhere when we hear it is a "must try", so I want to take this opportunity to share my experiences from all food venues with you guys!!
Below is a link to our food Instagram! I hope you enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

Blogroll