Classmates Blog Reviews

I read a few more classmates blogs and really loved learning about each of them. It is always so cool to learn about someone and the different things they experience and what makes them happy and keeps them motivated to be the best they can be.
Courtney Mims is an extreme sport fan and I love her passion for all things basketball and football. I think it's amazing that she's following her dream of becoming a sports reporter by starting off with the UF Football team.
Landon Mcfee had such a relatable blog post. I know the quote "Sorry I can't I have practice" all too well. In fact it was my catch phrase throughout high school too. I loved how he was able to find himself and was ok with it taking some time. 
Amanda Cheney is another great example of eyes set on her goals. She is a student athlete and has faced some diversity in her four years here at UF. She is positive and determined and has made the most at her time at Florida. It so amazing to see someone follow their dreams and I can't wait to see what she achieves in the future. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Review of Don't Make Me Think

The Tipping Point Review